BUTLER - HOTEL SERVICES ( $2200)
Job title: Specialist
Job type: Permanent Staff
Expiry Date: 25/01/2019
Education request: University, College
Mandarin level: Mandarin HSK2
English level: Level 3 (TOEIC 605-685/IELTS 5.0/TOEFL 61)
Job field: Travel/Hotel, Food and Beverages
Agent fee for Visa/working permit license : 135 Mil VND
- Responsible for attending to all guests requests and ensure that they are fulfilled to guests’ satisfaction according to the prescribed standards.
- Demonstrate an enjoyment and enthusiasm for work through effective relationships with other staff and by adopting a "can-do" approach to all tasks assigned.
- Review all in-house, arriving and departing VIP guests on a regular basis; process the check-in and check-out process in a timely and professional manner.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their requirements (i.e. suites allocation / tax / incidentals, comp).
- Escort guests from the front of the hotel to the suites and serve the guests as needed, such as hotel tours, suite tours, detailed explanation of services, unpacking and packing luggage.
- Responsible for taking food and beverage orders for in-suite dining and serving the items.
- Attend to all aspects of service within suites, VIP Lounge and Club including food and beverage service, linen, restocking amenities, equipment and supplies.
- Attend to any personal errands as needed by VIP guest.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests upon arrival; maintain positive guest relations and ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
Salary: $2200 SGD
Healthcare: as Singapore policy.
Annual leave: 12-16 days leave as company policy ( base on year experiences)
- Diploma in Hotel / Hospitality / Tourism Management or equivalent vocational qualifications.
- Be proficient with the relevant property management systems to handle check-ins and guest registrations.
- Proficient in all aspects of food and beverage services skills including in-suite dining and well-versed in wines / spirits knowledge.
- Possess exceptional guest relations and services skills and passion.
- Possess a discreet, professional, well-groomed disposition is a must for this position.
- Comfortable with rotating shift work
SGD $4500 - $6000
SGD $2400- $4000
SGD $2200- $2400