EXPRESS SERVICE - CALL CENTRE HOTEL SERVICES ($2200)
Job title: Specialist
Job type: Permanent Staff
Expiry Date: 30/09/2019
Education request: University, College
Mandarin level: Mandarin HSK2
English level: Level 4 (TOEIC 690-780/IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80)
Job field: Travel/Hotel, Food and Beverages, Marketing, Administrative
Agent fee for Visa/working permit license : 135 Mil VND
- Answer & direct all internal & external incoming calls of the hotel in a prompt manner.
- Answer guests’ questions and assists them with their needs, ensuring all requests are followed through and completed in a timely manner.
- Take requests for wake-up calls and follow through to ensure guests receive their wake-up call at the requested time.
- Handle guests’ complaints and resolve them in a calm, professional and timely manner.
- Ensure accurate and relay to guests’ messages promptly.
- Communicate situations where guests are dissatisfied or experiencing a problem and offer/discuss the resolution to the Manager on Duty promptly.
- Maintain up-to-date hotel information of events and activities so that guests will receive accurate and prompt information when requested.
- Perform functions of premium concierge service and requests.
- Respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner according to hotel guidelines.
- Ensure that all individual, team and department KPI’s are achieved.
Salary: $2200 SGD
Healthcare: as Singapore policy.
Annual leave: 12-16 days leave as company policy ( base on experiences)
- Candidates with hotel or tourism experience will have an added advantage.
- Strong operational background with good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills will be a key factor to succeed in this role.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Possessed pleasant voice with excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must be computer literate and possessed effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point. Appropriate secretarial certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and on rotational shift or when business needs demands.
SGD $2400- $4000
SGD $4500 - $6000
SGD $2300- $2400