Dubai makes the world overwhelmed by wealth and luxury, but Abu Dhabi is the ideal city for visitors with the following 14 destinations, surely you would love to visit Abu Dhabi.
1. Mangrove National Park: Dubai is building a canal, while Abu Dhabi has a riverine mangrove forest of up to 60,000 square meters. Here, visitors can participate in exciting activities such as wildlife viewing, rowing ...
2. Yas Marina Circuit Formula 1: For speed followers, Yas Marina is a paradise. Located on Yas Island, 30 minutes drive from central Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina has an area of over 1.6 million square meters and is home to the annual Abu Dhabi rally.
3. Du Arena: Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Eminem, Jay Z, Metallica, Muse, Justin Timberlake ... are just a few of the superstars who performed at Du Arena, the outdoor arena with stage designed to bring It gives viewers an unforgettable experience of sound and light.
4. Beautiful road: The beautiful coastal winding road west of Abu Dhabi has its own bicycle lanes, fountains and small parks. This is where a lot of attractive scenes in the movie "Fast and Furious 7" hit.
5. Golf Yas Links: Dubai has more golf courses, but in terms of beauty and scale, it is unmatched by the golf course between the green grass of Abu Dhabi's clear beach.
6. Wonderful Islands: Sir Bani Yas is one of wonderful islands of Abu Dhabi with a huge meadow, have more than 10,000 wildlife, the island of Saddiyat with hotels, nightclubs and golf courses. In addition, Al Maryah has the Galleria and Sowwah, Delma, rich in history and culture.
7. Masdar City: With an area of 6 square kilometers, the "greenest city" in the world will be home to more than 50,000 people and 1,500 business units. All of the city's electricity will be supplied from 87,777 solar panels and a solar tower with a capacity of 10 megawatts.
8. The Guggenheim Museum and The Louvre Museum: The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Museum on Saadiyat Island is under construction and will cover nearly 42,000 square meters. Right next to it will be the Museum of the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
9. Tel Moreeb: This 300 m high site is a good considered one of the tallest sand dunes in the world. With a slope of 50 degrees, this is a paradise for those who like sports on the sand like terrain vehicle, sand slide ...
10. Al Ain: An oasis with palaces, zoos, ancient fortresses, camel markets, hunting clubs and an artificially crafted rowing boat are what Al Ain offers visitors.
11. Khu nghỉ dưỡng Emirates Palace: This 7-star resort makes many people overwhelmed by size and luxury. Located on a 1.3 km private beach, surrounded by 85 hectares of landscaped gardens, with 114 dome-shaped roofs as high as 80 m, the Emirates Palace has 394 rooms designed and decorated to give a unique sense of place. guest.
12. "Seven Stars War" Studio: Deserted and barren deserts like the other planets, making Abu Dhabi the new filming location for the War series. Between the stars ".
13. Sheikh Zayed Church: This is one of the most magnificent mosques in the world, like the castle in Aladdin in real life.
14. Ferrari World Park: The world's largest indoor amusement park was built under the theme of Ferrari - the famous car brand. There is the world's fastest roller coaster, Formula Rossa, at speeds up to 240 km / h.