Restaurant Assistant Manager (Restaurant / $2400 - $2600)
Salary: SGD $2400- $4000
Job title: Supervisor/Manager
Job type: Permanent Staff
Expiry Date: 30/11/2019
Education request: University, College
Mandarin level: Non requirement
English level: Level 4 (TOEIC 690-780/IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80)
Job field: Travel/Hotel, Food and Beverages, Marketing
Agent fee for Visa/working permit license : 150 Mil VND
Our client is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager for their new and very exciting new collaboration.
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have solid experience in a quality-led restaurant with good food and drink knowledge. A strong people manager with fantastic communication, leadership and problem solving skills to work alongside the General Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business.
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining standards within the Restaurant
- Closing and cashing up
- Devising the Rota and keeping track of holiday requests
- Assisting with recruitment
- Providing support dealing with all operational issues on a day to day basis
- Ensuring the team provides a high level of service
- Ensuring Health and Safety standards are adhered to and met
The Ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- A great eye for details, customer focused and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Working hours and Off Days:
- Time : 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (break time : 1h/lunch , 1h/dinner)
- 6 work days per week
- 1 OFF day per week.
- Salary: SGD $2400 – $4000
- Healthcare: as Singapore policy.
- Annual leave: 12-16 days leave as company policy ( base on year experiences)
- Diploma in any field is an advantage
- Proficient in written and verbal English
SGD $2400- $4000
SGD $4500 - $6000
SGD $2300- $2400